The long wait is over for Nike's progressively designed silhouette - the Sock Dart. A sneaker designed ahead of its time, the Sock Dart was originally released 13 years ago, before receiving a makeover care of Hiroshi Fujiwara back in 2014.
Starting tomorrow, Nike's streamlined low-cut sneaker arrives in Philippine shores in form of a Black / White colorway. Available for both men and women, SA'ICHI also gives you a heads-up on future release dates for 2 upcoming colorways, which is perfect for the summer season. The Sock Dart SE uses a synthetic rubberized upper, instead of a stretch knit - making it repel liquid. The Sock Dart's iconic adjustable midfoot strap and cleverly-designed sleek midsole remains unchanged.
Below are its photos and corresponding release details.
Release date: January 26, 2017
1. First-Come, First-Serve; A-Members release 12:00-3:00 PM
Open to all release: 3:01 PM - onwards
2. Guests must show their SA APP with a name matching in their government-issued ID or current student ID.
3. Strictly one (1) pair per person in their own size.
4. Sole Academy suggests a true-to-size fit.
5. SRP: 7,195
6. Sole Academy reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue, or terminate said mechanics at any given time deemed appropriate.
Release date: February 1, 2017 (M+W)
Release date: March 1, 2017 (M+W)
"Would you like to see the Sock Dart soon in Philippine shores? Let your voice be heard." Now is the time. Bull's-eye.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
The Ultraboost upgrade.Read more…