Terms and Conditions: adidas YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 "Cloud White" Launch at Sole Mini
1. This launch (the “Launch”) is organized by Sole Mini. Launch will happen on 21 September 2019 at Sole Mini BGC.
2. By taking part in this Launch all persons participating herein (the “Guests”), thereby agree to abide and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. Guests can line up starting at 11AM in front of the Sole Mini BGC Store. Easel stand will serve as point of reference. Any line formed before 11AM will not be honored. Start of purchase will be at 12NN.
4. Guests must present their Instagram account on their phone as proof that they follow @soleminiph and has liked the YEEZY 350 v2 CLOUD WHITE Instagram post.
5. Each Guest lining up and purchasing a Yeezy pair must be in an adidas sneaker.
6. Each Guest is only allowed to purchase one (1) pair of YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 CLOUD WHITE. If Guest wants to buy another pair, he/she needs to queue again and wait for his/her turn.
7. Guest should be ready to present two (2) valid photo ID/Passport physically. No digital image of valid photo ID/passport will be allowed. Below are the government issued photo IDs that will be accepted:
b. Driver’s License
c. SSS UMID Card/GSIS ID or eCard
d. Digitalized Postal Id
e. PRC ID, IBP ID
8. No trying on of YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 CLOUD WHITE at the point of purchase.
9. No exchange or refunds are allowed after purchase of YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 CLOUD WHITE.
10. Guest purchase is not applicable for any form of discounts and use of vouchers and/or coupons.
11. By taking part of the Launch, Guest hereby agrees that his/her details, pictures and/ or videos may be used for the purpose of carrying out the release and any other purpose related to it.
12. Sole Mini reserves the right to disqualify any entries in its absolute discretion. For an example, Sole Mini may disqualify an entry due to ineligibility of the Guest. Sole Mini is not required to provide any explanation for the disqualification.
13. Sole Mini reserves the right to forfeit any Successful Guest who does not adhere to any of the aforementioned Terms and Conditions.
14. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, Sole Mini (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any death, personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity and whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) suffered or incurred by any person (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) arising in any way out of or in connection with (a) this queue number/stub (b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Sole Mini’s control); (c) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (d) any entry claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Sole Mini) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Sole Mini; (e) if in any event the queue number/ stub is cancelled or rescheduled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Sole Mini.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
Drop by the Sole Academy BGC Pop-up store.Read more…