Yosuke Aizawa, Founder and Creative Director of White Mountaineering is geared to release a collection with adidas Originals. Since 2006, the Japanese label continues to reinvent outdoor streetwear by designing technical pieces that represent a whole new dimension for the modern nomad. Dedicated in achieving the perfect blend of design, utility and technology, the Japanese label and the German brand continue to join forces in elevating the design language of outdoor wear.
View the tastefully done collection below, official release mechanics, and the raffle winners.
Set to launch this January 19 at Sole Academy, the collection includes an array of tops, pants, and footwear. Below are individual photos from the White Mountaineering x adidas Originals 2017 lookbook.
Made from French terry with contrast panels and reflective accents, these men's pants are ideal for the streets and outdoors. To complement its sleek design, a shirt with a Classic Trefoil logo was also reinvented.
Also included in the collection are outerwear with reflective details topped off with White Mountaineering's signature look.
To cement the collaboration, the two brands chose adidas' highly sought-after silhouette, the NMD. Designed for the outdoors, the sneaker receives Aizawa's take in creating a trail sneaker that can also be used for the streets.
One interesting design detail about the White Mountaineering x adidas NMD Trail is how the white Three Stripes contrast with two black stripes forming a "WM" on the side.
OFFICIAL RELEASE MECHANICS
1. The raffle will be open to ALL.
2. In order to join the raffle for the adidas X White Mountaineering NMD_R1, raffle entrants should successfully register by showing their SA APP at Sole Academy BGC on January 18, 2017, Wednesday, starting 1 PM. (until raffle vouchers last)
3. Total Raffle vouchers: 150 vouchers in Sole Academy Bonifacio Global City
(raffle coupon numbers 1-150)
4. Raffle entrants must show a valid government issued ID or current student ID with their matching name in the SA APP. Proxies will not be allowed.
5. Raffle entrants must register in their own size.
Size breakdown (US):
8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12,
6. Multiple entries will not be allowed (one person, one raffle stub). Anyone proven to have more than one entry will automatically be disqualified from the raffle.
7. For transparency purposes, all raffle entrants must agree to sign below their respective raffle coupon number.
8. To ensure a smooth registration process, SA'ICHI will be updating our Instagram Stories to check on the availability of vouchers per store. Once all vouchers / queue numbers are given to the entrants at each store, there will be a notification that all slots are filled.
9. Once the registration is successful, the raffle entrant will now be part of the Facebook Live Raffle Release on January 19, 2017 Thursday, 12 noon at SA BGC.
10. For transparency purposes, we will be streaming the raffle draw via Facebook LIVE on Sole Academy's official account.
Although NOT REQUIRED, entrants will have the OPTION TO WATCH the live raffle draw at the Sole Academy BGC.
11. All winning coupon numbers will be posted on SAICHI.PH on January 19, 2017 Thursday, 2 PM.
A link of the Facebook LIVE video will also be provided on the website. For safety and privacy purposes the winners' names will not be included on the website.
12. Winners must purchase their adidas X White Mountaineering NMD_R1 on January 19, 2017 (Thursday), 2pm - 10pm or January 20, 2017 (Friday), 11am - 11pm, in SA BGC.
13. SA Facebook Live Raffle winners must come in an adidas sneaker to be able to purchase the winning pair.
14. Any winning pairs unclaimed on January 20, 2017 will be automatically forfeited.
15. Sole Academy reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue, or terminate said mechanics at any given time deemed appropriate.
WINNING RAFFLE NUMBERS
8 – 022, 073
8.5 – 034
9 – 025, 037, 075
9.5 – 077
10 – 058, 069, 087, 038
10.5 – 067, 089, 003
11 – 012, 064
11.5 – 047, 061
12 - 011
Congratulations to all the winners!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form