SOLE ACADEMY, in partnership with adidas, brings you the adidas YEEZY BOOST 700 “MAUVE” via raffle release.
SRP: Php 16,000
Size Breakdown: 4/4.5/5/5.5/6/6.5/7/7.5/8/8.5/9/9.5/10/10.5/11/11.5/12/13
In-Store Registration: 25-26 October 2018
1. To join the raffle for the adidas YEEZY BOOST 700 “MAUVE” release, any item purchased from any Sole Academy branch (BGC, Alabang, TriNoma, and UP Town Center) from Thursday, October 25, until Friday, October 26, from 12:00NN until 8:00PM, will entitle the Guest to a single raffle entry. No minimum purchase is required for a single entry but every Php 1000 spent thereafter will be equivalent to one more raffle entry (ex. Php 4000 spent = 4 raffle entries). Multiple entries are allowed but a Guest may only win once. Deadline for submission of entries is on October 26 at 8:00PM.
2. Guests are required to fill-out the raffle coupon with the following: complete name, contact number, address, signature, and own size. Upon completion of their personal details, Guests should drop their entries in the box of their respective size inside Sole Academy.
3. The raffle draw will be on Saturday, October 27, 3:00PM, inside Sole Academy BGC, to be done in the presence of a DTI representative. The raffle draw will be streamed live at Sole Academy's official Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/soleacademy).
4. Winning raffle numbers will be posted at www.saichi.ph and Sole Academy’s IG stories on Saturday, October 27, at 4:00PM. Winners will also be notified via phone call or text message, and registered mail regarding their access to purchase.
5. Winners can avail of their access to purchase a pair of adidas YEEZY BOOST 700 “MAUVE” in their registered size only starting Saturday, October 27, from 4:00PM onwards. Purchases can only be made at Sole Academy BGC located in B2: Bonifacio High Street.
6. Winners must present the following: a) a valid government-issued ID or a current student ID and b) their winning raffle stub number. In the event that the winner is unable to physically purchase his/her pair, an authorized representative with the same shoe size as the winner may be allowed to purchase on his/her behalf by presenting an authorization letter along with a valid government issued or current student ID and the raffle stub of the winner. Pairs not purchased by winners will be forfeited.
7. By entering the raffle, Guests hereby agree that their details (ex. pictures taken before and after the raffle) may be used for the purpose of carrying out the raffle release and any transaction related to it.
8. Employees of Sole Academy and their relatives up to 2nd degree of affinity and consanguinity are disqualified to join the promo.
9. All decisions made by Sole Academy with the concurrence of the DTI Representative will be deemed final and irrevocable.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 17714 Series of 2018.
Edit: October 27, 2018 | 4:30 PM - Sole Academy Raffle Release Winners
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
The Ultraboost upgrade.Read more…