The sneaker industry is growing exponentially, the Philippine sneaker scene included. The Sneaker Imaginarium is a space that encourages self-expression and creativity to surface. It is an avenue for the local sneaker community to showcase their vision of the next streetwear in the country. We are the Imaginators, seeing a vision of lines, colors, and design like no other.
- Guests can visit the Think Tank by Sole Academy from April 3 to April 9 and participate in the Sneaker Imaginarium by SA’ICHI for a sneaker design contest with the theme: Imagining the Sole of the Next Generation of Philippine Streetwear
- Design materials are provided at the Think Tank for the guests to use. However, everyone is allowed to bring their own design materials.
- Guests may design as many sneakers as they like from 3PM everyday until closing time. Finished artworks will be displayed inside the Sneaker Imaginarium.
- Think Tank Passport holders will get one stamp upon finishing a sneaker design. Only one stamp will be given regardless of the number of designs finished.
- Guests must indicate their Instagram handle, date, and signature on the space provided. Guests may also provide their name and a title for their sneaker design.
- On April 7, Saturday, from 3PM-6PM, the Sneaker Imaginarium will be open exclusively to guests aged 12 years and younger. Parents must fill-out a registration and consent form upon entering. It will be open to all from 7PM onwards.
- On April 10-11, there will be an exhibit of selected finished artworks from April 3-9 to be showcased to the sneaker community. Sneaker brands will be invited as well.
- One winner with the most creative design will get a voucher for any footwear at any Sole Academy branch plus any SA Essentials/SA’ICHI Apparel of their choice. Two runners-up will receive a voucher for any SA Essentials/SA’ICHI Apparel of their choice. Think Tank Passport not required. Terms and conditions will apply. The winners will be contacted via direct message on Instagram at April 11, 7PM.
- For the kids’ category, one winner with the most creative design will get a voucher for any footwear at any Sole Mini branch plus any Sole Mini Apparel of their choice. Two runners-up will receive a voucher for any Sole Mini Apparel of their choice. Terms and conditions will apply. On April 11 at 7PM, the winners’ parents will be informed via the contact number they provided during registration.
- The winners will be chosen as follows:
40% from the Think Tank by SA Team
40% from the Sneaker Brands
20% from the Sneaker Community (Exhibit)
- The Think Tank by SA reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate said mechanics at any given time deemed appropriate.