adidas continues to make waves with their NMDs leading the pack. A re-release of a previously sold-out silhouette, the NMD R1 is a women’s exclusive, arriving in a classic stretch mesh base with midsole bumpers in captivating hues of either pink or blue. The two highly anticipated colorways, “White Rose” and “Icey Blue” makes it way locally tomorrow, June 10, at Sole Academy Alabang and Sole Academy BGC. Check out the release mechanics below:
Sole Academy Release Mechanics:
1. First-come, First-serve basis.
2. Own size policy. One pair per person.
3. Guests must present a valid government-issued ID or student ID. Proxies will not be allowed.
4. Guests must come in adidas footwear.
5. No customer-generated lists will be accepted. Queueing in front of SA BGC to begin at 10:30 am, numbers will be given out at 11am, whoever is in line will be the only ones given queue numbers.
6 .Php 7,495 in sizes 5-9.5, half sizes included.
7. Sole Academy reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue, or terminate said mechanics at any given time deemed appropriate.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
Living up to the hype.Read more…
Very limited quantities only.Read more…