SOLE ACADEMY, in partnership with adidas, brings you the adidas YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 “BUTTER” via raffle release.
SRP: Php 11,495
Size Breakdown: 4/4.5/5/5.5/6/6.5/7/7.5/8/8.5/9/9.5/10/10.5/11/11.5/12/12.5/13
In-Store Registration: 28-29 June 2018
1. To join the raffle for the adidas YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 “BUTTER” release, Guests who purchase any item from any Sole Academy and Sole Mini branch from June 28, Thursday, from 11:00AM until store closing, to June 29, Friday, from 11:00AM until 8:00PM will be entitled to a single raffle entry. Multiple entries are allowed but a Guest may only win once. Deadline for submission of entries is on June 29 at 8:00PM.
2. Guests are required to fill-out the raffle coupon with their complete name and own size. Upon completion of the raffle entry details, Guests may place their entries in the drop boxes of their respective size, which are located in all Sole Academy Stores: Alabang, BGC, TriNoma, and UPTC. All raffle entries will be consolidated inside the THINK TANK in front Sole Academy BGC for drawing of winners.
3. Raffle draw will be on Saturday, June 30, 2:00PM, inside the THINK TANK in front Sole Academy BGC, to be done in the presence of a DTI representative. The raffle draw will be streamed live using Facebook LIVE on Sole Academy's official account (https://www.facebook.com/SoleAcademyPH).
4. Winning raffle numbers will be posted at www.saichi.ph on Saturday, June 30, 4:00 PM. Winners will also be notified via phone call or text message regarding their access to purchase.
5. Winners can avail of their access to purchase a pair of adidas YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 “BUTTER” in their registered size only starting Saturday, June 30, from 4:00PM onwards. Purchases can only be made at Sole Academy BGC located in B2: Bonifacio High Street.
6. Winners must present the following: a) a valid government-issued ID or a current student ID and b) their winning raffle stub number. In the event that the winner is unable to physically purchase his/her pair, an authorized representative may be allowed to purchase on his/her behalf by presenting an authorization letter along with a valid government issued or current student ID and the raffle stub of the winner. Pairs not purchased by winners will be forfeited.
7. By entering the raffle, Guests hereby agree that their details may be used for the purpose of carrying out the raffle release and any transaction related to it.
8. Employees of Sole Academy and their relatives up to 2nd degree of affinity and consanguinity are disqualified to join the promo.
9. All decisions made by Sole Academy with the concurrence of the DTI Representative will be deemed final and irrevocable.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 11533 Series of 2018.
*Updated: June 30, 2018 - 4:00PM*
**Erratum: Due to a formatting error, some winning raffle numbers were adjusted and posted to a different size. We have corrected the list below to reflect the winners as drawn in the live raffle earlier. Correction posted at 5:36PM.**
View the live raffle draw here.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
Twinning season.Read more…