To end 2016 with a bang, adidas is set to release two new iterations of the UltraBOOST runner. A strong year for the brand, adidas' sleek silhouette gets a makeover in form of a "Trace Cargo" model. The upcoming colorway features Version 3.0's new Primeknit technique in olive drab green, a hue which shares the same shade with 2017's Pantone Color of the Year, "Greenery".
Another must-have colorway for the upcoming year, "Mystery Blue", combines shades of grey dressed in blue Primeknit. A women's exclusive, the sneaker utilizes Version 3.0's opaque cage topped off with a very sophisticated nude heel counter.
Below are photos of the two all-new UltraBOOST models.
Scheduled to be available globally this January, adidas is set to treat Filipino fans with an early release this December 28 at Sole Academy.
1. The adidas UltraBOOST 3.0 "Trace Cargo" and the adidas UltraBOOST 3.0 W's "Mystery Blue" will be available via first come, first served basis starting December 28, 2016 at Sole Academy BGC.
2. US Size Availability (M's Trace Cargo)
US Size Availability (W's Mystery Blue)
3. In able to purchase a pair, SA guests must present their SA APP. A valid government issued ID or current student ID with their matching name in the SA APP must be presented.
4. SA guests must purchase in their own size.
5. Only one article per person will be allowed.
Stay tuned for a blog post on 2017's primary choice of "essential" colors.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
The Ultraboost upgrade.Read more…